Raise Your Profile in the New Jersey Banking Marketplace. . .
Join the More than 230 firms that are Associate Members of NJBankers. . .
Associate membership within NJBankers is a cost-effective solution to the high cost of marketing to the nearly 100 members of the New Jersey banking industry. The benefits of membership include:
- Events: Invitations to attend our Annual Conference, golf outings and seminars held throughout the year provide excellent opportunities to meet with decision-makers of the banking industry. We always look to associate members first when in need of speakers.
- Sponsorships/Exhibiting: Special opportunities to increase associate member profiles through exhibiting or sponsorships at key programs such as our Economic Leadership Forum, Senior Management Conference, Women in Banking Conference, BankHorizons trade show and more.
- Recognition: Complimentary listings in our Annual Conference & Senior Management Conference Guides and Conference Apps.
- Publications: Complimentary subscriptions to NJBankers’ publications, including the weekly Bulletin, Applications Bulletin, and New Jersey Banker quarterly magazine keeps you abreast of industry developments.
- Online Membership and Associate Membership Directories: Complimentary listings both alphabetically and by product & services provide easy access for our members to find you in our online Associate Member Directory. Additionally, Associate Members receive complimentary access to our online Member Bank Directory.
- Committees: Eligible to serve on most NJBankers’ committees, including our Associate Member Committee, which provides a forum for you to make suggestions on how we can make membership even more valuable.
- Insurance Programs: Associate members are eligible to apply for coverage under NJBankers’ competitive group employee benefit insurance program administered by Bankers Cooperative Group.
- Advertising Opportunities: Multiple platforms are available to advertise your corporate message.
- To apply for membership, please click here
for an application. Forward it with a check or credit card information for $1,500 (one year's dues) and any materials describing your company (annual reports, newsletters, brochures, etc.) to the NJBankers’ Cranford office.
Questions? Contact Jenn Zorn, Senior Vice President of Business Development, at 908.272.8500, ext. 611, or firstname.lastname@example.org